Read Time: 2 mins 30 secs
I spent almost a decade living in denial of my emotions, putting aside my feelings and suppressing how I wished to be or have something. And later this suppression manifested as an illness. All these years I had only been trying to control things, take charge of things and not allow myself to feel vulnerable.
Barely did I know that I had bottled up my feminine self. I was living a life in self-denial and I disapproved of not just my body but my existence only. There were times where I felt like a machine that operated day and night without any feelings.
Today as I go back in time, my heart is filled with gratitude to every moment that brought me light, every moment when I embraced myself, every moment where I allowed myself to be vulnerable yet feel powerful. It is all these precious moments of self embracing which have driven me towards my being.
So, I was scrolling through my Insta feed as this thought struck me. I sense the urge to share it with you all. Lord Shiva is known as the meditative force of the Universe however he is also the destructor of the Universe, Krishna swirls along with the gopis, plays flute but he still has Sudarshana chakra to diminish the evil.
Do you find it relatable? Come one, scratch your head!! Do you see how perfectly they used to balance their feminine and masculine energies? They were powerful however they never refrained from projecting their softer side to the world. Their messages had been crystal clear to humankind...EMBRACE BOTH YOUR ENERGIES. And as we have come this far, it is time to understand, heal and balance your masculine and feminine energy. Here it goes:
TO HEAL YOUR MASCULINE ENERGY YOU CAN
- BE ACTION-ORIENTED
- SET HEALTHY BOUNDARIES
- LEARN TO SAY NO
- LEARN TO OVERCOME YOUR FEAR
- CONSCIOUSLY TAKING RESPONSIBILITY
- CHOOSE TO BE A GIVER
- TAP INTO YOUR POWER
- UNDERSTAND YOUR WORTH
- SOAK IN MORNING SUN
TO HEAL YOUR FEMININE ENERGY YOU CAN
- DANCE TO YOUR WILL
- SPEND TIME WITH MOTHER EARTH AND DO GROUNDING EXERCISES
- WORK ON YOUR LOWER THREE CHAKRAS
- SHOW YOURSELF SOME LOVE AND PAMPERING
- CHOOSE BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL THINGS
- BE OPEN TO RECEIVE AND LET GO OF THE URGE TO CONTROL
- SIT WITH YOURSELF AND FEEL YOUR EMOTIONS
- EMBRACE YOUR FEMININITY
- ALLOW YOURSELF TO TAKE A REST AND LET GO OF THE SENSE OF GUILT
- TAKE A STROLL UNDER MOONLIGHT
Here are a few affirmations to heal your masculine and feminine
- IT IS OK TO FEEL MY EMOTIONS AND I AM NOT AFRAID OF EMBRACING MY EMOTIONS
- I AM PROUD OF HOW FAR I HAVE COME AND ALL THAT I HAVE LEARNT. I CHOOSE TO LEARN CONSISTENTLY
- IT IS EASY FOR ME TO FLOW WITH ALL THINGS THAT COME MY WAY WITHOUT DOUBTING THEIR BEAUTY
- I AM ALIGNED WITH THE COMPASSIONATE AND UNDERSTANDING ENERGY THAT IS DIVINELY MINE
Try these to bring your energies to balance. You may also reach out to a healer for help. And we have finally learned something about these energies. Practice the tools provided here to reap maximum benefits and live a healthy life.
Allow yourself to feel the power that you carry. Choose to be yourself for yourself.
I believe you can do it, I hope you do!!!
Author: CHARU RAJPAL | Publisher: Kosha Life
Thank you so much for This amazing and valuable information on dealing with our emotions and two sides of our energy. It’s reassuring.